This study tracks the physical activity information from participant’s smart phones and relates it to important health outcomes. We aim to understand the relationship between physical activity and a variety of health outcomes in order to inform health policy guidelines.
To participate, you will need to:
1. Read the participant information on the questionnaire and agree to participating in the study
2. Complete a 15 minute health questionnaire
3. Upload your activity data from your smart phone
Are there any reasons why I cannot take part in the study?
You will not be able to take part in the study if:
• You lack the ability to give informed consent
• You do not understand verbal or written English
• You do not use either an iPhone, an android smart phone with the Google Fit App or a Samsung smart phone
• You are under the age of 18 years old
Click the Submit Button to confirm that you are over the age of 18 years and eligible to participate